On 15th June the FROnT team organised a conference on how Europe can seize the opportunity to become a world leader in renewable heating and cooling.
The answer lies in favourable and consistent regulation, and fair market conditions, suggested the consortium.
- Sean Kelly, Member of the European Parliament, EPP, Ireland
- Marie Donnelly, Director, DG ENER, Renewables, Research and Innovation, Energy Efficiency
- Ragnheiður Elín Árnadóttir, Minister, Ministry of Industry and Commerce of Iceland
- Vidmantas Macevicius, Vice-Minister, Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Lithuania
- Tjalling de Vries, Program Manager Heat, Ministry of Economic Affairs of the Netherlands
- Gabriela Prata Dias, CEO, ADENE, Energy Agency, Portugal
Presented an optomistic outlook for the future of the secotor
Follow the links below to read the contributions from the speakers at the conference.Ragnheiður Elín Árnadóttir Vidmantas Macevicius Tjalling de Vries Gabriela Prata Dias